If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, we'll send you a refund, less shipping and handling fees.
If you are not satisfied with the Product and would like a refund:
- Within 30 days of placing your order, contact customer service by calling (888) 600-4317 or emailing info@Brain-Armor.com.
- Be sure to include your name, email, mailing address and order number if you have it.
- Customer service will contact you to confirm the request and refund the purchase amount to your credit card, less shipping and handling fees.
If Product has been damaged in transit and you wish to receive a replacement:
- Contact customer service by calling (888) 600-4317 or emailing info@Brain-Armor.com.
- Customer service will provide you a return shipping form.
- Drop off the package at your nearest post office.
- Once we have received the damaged goods, we will immediately send out a replacement to you.
Return Policy Details
- In order to process Your refund, You must supply us with Your name, email and mailing address. If You provide us with insufficient or incorrect information, Your refund may be delayed.
- Depending on the bank that issues the credit card You used, Your refund can take up to thirty (30) days to appear on Your credit card statement.
- Credit Card Descriptor. By ordering Products from Brain Armor Inc., You authorize Brain Armor Inc. to charge Your credit card accordingly. This authority shall remain in effect until and unless You have cancelled future orders of the Products.
- Shipping and handling are not refundable.
- USPS will track delivery on every order. If for some reason you do not receive the goods you ordered, all claims should be addressed at your local Post Office. Once the products are shipped and it is out of our hands, the Post Office is responsible for all undelivered or lost-in-transit packages.
- Customers are restricted to receiving a single refund per Product ordered. Repetitive refunds are not permitted. Brain Armor Inc. reserves the right to refuse a refund to any customer who repeatedly requests refunds or who, in Brain Armor Inc.’s judgment, requests refunds in a bad faith or who orders the product with no intention to use it for its purpose.