- Pro Football Legends, the commercial marketing arm of the NFL Alumni chooses Brain Armor as Official Brain Supplement
- Brain Armor Foundation to Fund Head Trauma Research Study on Elite Canadian Rugby Athletes
- Recapping "Boosting the Athletic Brain" by Simpli Faster
- POP WARNER LITTLE SCHOLARS CHOOSES BRAIN ARMOR AS OFFICIAL SUPPLEMENT PROVIDER
- University of Wyoming Football Turning Heads in NFL
University of Wyoming Football Turning Heads in NFL
Coming off a 2-10 record in 2015, not a lot was expected from the 2016 University of Wyoming football team. In fact the Cowboys were picked to finish last season in the Mountain West - Mountain Division. However lead by running back Brian Hill and standout QB Josh Allen, the Cowboys finished tied for first place with an 8-6 record and an appearance in the Poinsettia Bowl where they eventually lost by field goal to BYU.
Teams from the NFL took notice as two players were selected in the NFL Draft including running back Brian Hill (Taken 156th by the Atlanta Falcons) and center Chase Roullier (Taken 199th by the Washington Redskins) marking the first time Wyoming had multiple players selected in the same NFL draft since 2014 and just the second time in the last 20 years.
However, it was undrafted rookie tight end Jacob Hollister performance against the Jaguars (7 catches for 116 yards) that had one particular NFL head coach talking.
Bill Belichick, Head Coach of the Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots, was asked where he found the gifted tight end, his response says a lot about the state of Wyoming football.
Wyoming had a very good football team, had a number of pro prospects. They have some more this year, so that’s no secret. It's a good program and they play good competition... He was one of the players that we approached and we were fortunate to be able to sign him.
- Bill Belichick, Head Football Coach New England Patriots
The Cowboys are set to build on last year's success with all eyes on potential number one overall pick QB Josh Allen at the helm.
Season begins September 2nd at Iowa. Go Wyo! #TeamBrainArmor
Learn more about our partnership with the University of Wyoming here.