- Brain Armor to Give Away $2,000 Scholastic Savings at Pop Warner Super Bowl
- Pro Football Legends, the commercial marketing arm of the NFL Alumni chooses Brain Armor as Official Brain Supplement
- Brain Armor Foundation to Fund Head Trauma Research Study on Elite Canadian Rugby Athletes
- Recapping "Boosting the Athletic Brain" by Simpli Faster
- POP WARNER LITTLE SCHOLARS CHOOSES BRAIN ARMOR AS OFFICIAL SUPPLEMENT PROVIDER
Brain Armor Will be Booth 307-309 at CSCCa Conference May 10th- 12th
The Collegiate Strength & Conditioning Coaches Association Conference is just days away, May 10th- 12th in Orlando, FL. We, at Brain Armor, are excited to once again be exhibiting at the event. With over 1,200 registered attendees from over 500 different universities and schools, this will be a great way to begin the Brain Armor Summer Trade Show Tour.
We are very proud to have worked with a number collegiate programs around the country and excited to see so many schools will be represented over the three days. If you are planning on attending, please stop by our Booth #307 – 309. Brad Caister and Nick Pili will be there to greet you and talk about the importance of DHA Omega-3 in supporting brain, heart, and eye health for your athletes.
If you are unable to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how for a few cents per day Brain Armor can support your Athletic Programs.